Active Biotech AB Interim report January – March 2015
- The pivotal CONCERTO clinical study is continuing according to plan and results are expected in 2016
- Teva is holding a number of presentations of laquinimod at the AAN Annual Meeting on April 18-25
- Results from the Phase III study 10TASQ10 showed that treatment with tasquinimod reduced the risk of radiographic cancer progression or death compared to placebo (rPFS, HR=0.69, CI 95%: 0.60 – 0.80) in patients with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) who have not received chemotherapy, but did not extend overall survival (OS, HR=1.09, CI 95%: 0.94 – 1.28)
- Further development of tasquinimod for the treatment of prostate cancer has been discontinued. The collaboration agreement with Ipsen will accordingly cease.
- The project is currently focusing on building up a patent portfolio
|MSEK||Jan. – Mar.||Jan. – Dec.|
|Loss for the period||-58.0||-60.2||-231.5|
|Loss per share (SEK)||-0.64||-0.80||-3.02|
|Cash and cash equivalents||270.5||298.5||328.5|
For further information, please contact:
| Tomas Leanderson, President and CEO
Tel: +46 (0)46 19 20 95
Hans Kolam, CFO
| Active Biotech AB
(Corp. Reg. No. 556223-9227)
Box 724, SE-220 07 Lund
Tel: +46 (0)46 19 20 00
Fax: +46 (0)46 19 11 00
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Active Biotech via Globenewswire