Active Biotech’s business concept is to utilize knowledge of the immune system to develop pharmaceuticals in therapeutic areas with high medical need.
Active Biotech’s goal is to develop new drugs aimed to improve the treatment of patients with cancer, neurodegenerative and inflammatory diseases.
The key components of the company’s business strategy are to:
- Achieve the greatest possible growth in value in each project and seek collaboration with strong partners for each project at the appropriate stage.
- Progress the clinical development and commercialization of the company’s selected compounds together with partners with relevant expertise.
Active Biotech will also:
- Generate revenue through out-licensing and royalties.
- Limit costs through the utilization of partnership agreements and external expertise.
- Protect its know-how through strong patents and an active patent strategy.
- Create ﬁnancial sustainability through well-established partnerships and strong and active owners.