Active Biotech’s business concept is to utilize knowledge of the immune system to develop pharmaceuticals in therapeutic areas in which an unmet medical need can be addressed to generate an attractive shareholders return.
Active Biotech’s goal is to develop new drugs to improve the treatment of patients with cancer and inflammatory diseases.
The key components of the company’s business strategy are to:
- Achieve the greatest possible growth in value in each project and seek collaboration with strong partners no later than after phase 2
- Progress product development and pursue commercialization of the company’s selected compounds with partners
- Limit internal costs and overheads by creation of partnership agreements and use of external expertise
- Protect know-how through an active patent strategy
- Create ﬁnancial sustainability through partnering with licensees and shareholders